Thursday, June 10

Shock! Horror! Kit Review Pending

Over the the last few weeks I've taken possession of a piece of replacement kit, resulting in further research to source another new shiny piece of gear to support it.

Yes I know - don't all yell at once!

I don't usually 'do' gear reviews but in this case there seems to be an increasing number of people picking up on an approach that I have tried & tested over a number of years.

The kit move had been forced on my as my old equipment had become well past its Use-By Date.

So in the interests of passing on my own approach for lighter weight backpacking (as well as its other uses for travellers) it looks like I'd better write it all up and clue you in.

More to come soon........ try not to hold your breath for too long

;-)

Labels:


All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch