Wednesday, June 23

Dartmoor Bound

With work\life changes immanent (once again) my thoughts have turned selfish recently.

So July will see me heading for a week on Dartmoor, merrily wildcamping for as many nights as gives my pleasure (God am I going to smell after this one!)

Its all slightly karmic really.

Last year's trips were panning out so well with one in April, and a second in May. June's trip was planned, but personal events led to a postponement, which spookily has lasted just over a year.

Time to get back to where I belong.

After all I do a duty to The Fan to field test the new MP3 Player.

Yeh.

As if I need an excuse!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I am looking forward to it and I am not even going, well not till August. Have fun.
 
Hi Jon,

I was looking for one of our product tester's blogs and found you instead.

Would you like to test some outdoor shoes for us?

Please email me back at adam.smith@fitnessfootwear.com and I'll see if there's something I can tempt you with to review and keep.

All the best
Adam
 
Adam - I'll take a look and let you know
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch