Monday, July 23

Deer Deer me

Blimey these post trip write-ups can take some time to get off paper and onto this pc. I've a couple of Psion PDAs kicking around which at this rate I might seriously have to consider the potential time saving when compared to the additional pack weight.


But for the present, a quick snap to share.


Taken in the New Forest around 5pm Sunday afternoon. A busy tourist area. Surrounded by wide tracks, and numerous people, dogs kids etc. And then I spotted this group quietly enjoying the unexpected sun after days of rain.

I'd not seen them for some considerable time in their usual forest haunts. And never in this large a group. The accepted New Forest wisdom is that deer are shy animals best found in the depths of the woodland.

Don't they read the naturalists guide?

Oh deer me.

I'll get my coat

Labels: ,


All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch