Tuesday, August 11

Competition Prize time - What More!

I've two freeebies left from the recent Birthday Competition.
  • Call Out Mountain Rescue - Mountain Rescue's guide to safety on the hill
  • Regatta X-ert Performance baseball style suncap (Seal grey - size S/M)

If you fancy either of these just add a comment below with an idea or issue that you would like to see covered on this Blog

(Well it was a hard weekend and my brain/ideas throughput is sparking erratically at the moment)

Closing date Saturday midnight. I'll draw two lucky names at random on Sunday 15/8.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi John,first time Ive seen the site,followed a link from Pete Macfarlane. Just getting into backpacking and getting on a bit now (over 40 if you know what I mean).Had a quick look round and it seems excellent,will take a better look over next few days.I thought I would be really cheeky and have a go at the competition as the cap looks good.Anyway keep up the good work.Cheers Eugene
 
Looks like we have a Winner

Want to e-mail me your address & I'll get the goodies off asap
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch