Monday, April 23

Hip-pack Competition - Roll Up

Weird Darren is the first to show interest in taking up the recent challenge I proposed for smallest bag/lightest load used for a successful single overnighter during 2007

But if the offer of a prize seems more likely to stir WD's loins (well more than the fame attached to being the recipient of a personally signed photo of JH) then I suspect it may prove an incentive to others out there.

So steps are being taken to sound out a few sources.

Better get planning WD!

Labels:


Comments:
I have a cunning plan.
BTW my fanny pack is http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product197.asp which according to Bob's page is 250g. And 4 litre capacity.
 
I know the one you mean. And if your cunning plan is similar to my cunning plan, I've already got the begging bowl out there already.

Cunning eh!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch