Friday, June 24

Dartmoor Wildcamping Trip 14-19 June 2022


Nearly a year since my last washed-out trip, personal life and the weather forecast finally agreed it was time for A Serious Trip.


And as usual I'd spent copious amounts of time on fitness preparation, and kit replenishment, only thinking about where to actually go at the final moment.


Usual state of affairs then.....


On my 2021 trips I'd picked up a copy of Dartmoor Tors Compendium by Joseph M Collingwood - more on this in a later post - but this trip was geared around ideas from the book.


Kit refinements made during the last couple of years had not really been tested 'in the field' so a degree of minor caution was called for until I'd ironed out any wrinkles.

Labels: ,


All site material © John Hee - ask before you snatch